2009年6月18日星期四

W.H.Y me?

Really pissed of just now
should be"yesterday"
the freakin year book is really irritating
somemore NOBODY volunteer to finish that
i'm the chairman
so,thats my responsibilities lah?!?!wtf= =

i finish it be4 the dateline,30th April,
but the senior classes year book"committee "is really shyt
they dont even border to do that
n show me the face:"non of my buisness"
M×× ah,non of ur buisness,then mine kah?
should i help u to finish that?!!?!?
so,how to collect?
@#$
%^%#@^%
n of course,i kena "F"

*really pissed*

luckily,kath helped me,on editing those photos
PS:Kath!u noe what,really appricieate that.(muaxxxxxxxx>3<)
n KINO!
u didnt finish ur job n i hv to finish it 4 u!!
call u say u r goin to bed,but how come i heard CC sound= =
obviosly u DOTA with ur GANG la= =

okey,now with another problems
i couldn't finish my homework

*tired*



*pissed+tired*










19、6、09

没有评论: